How to Apply
Below are the application requirements, checklist and where to apply for each program. Don’t forget to view Application Deadlines for when to apply.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Complete COPH Application
- Non Degree Seeking Student Application Checklist and Requirements – PDF (301 KB)
Post-Baccalaurate Certificate in Public Health
Certificate in Environmental and Occupational Health
- Apply at SOPHAS
- Environmental and Occupational Health Certificate Requirements and Checklist – PDF (255 KB)
Certificate in Regulatory Sciences
Master of Public Health (MPH)
Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Apply at SOPHAS if you plan to apply to several MHA programs, and those programs are part of a College of Public Health at the universities to which you are applying; otherwise, use HAMPCAS. You can apply to either one, but only apply to one application service.
- MHA Application Requirements – PDF (258 KB)