On a space-available basis, students may be allowed to take courses in the Fay W. Boozman College of Public Health(COPH) as non-degree seeking student. In this capacity, students may take a maximum of twelve (12) credit hours that may be counted toward the requirements for a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Public Health or Master of Public Health with the COPH; and a maximum of six (6) credit hours may be counted toward the Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Environmental and Occupational Health. For the non-degree seeking program, applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens to apply.
Non-degree seeking students will be allowed to enroll in courses on a space available basis in the order of
registration once all degree seeking students have been placed on the class roster. It is important to note that in
some instances courses will be at capacity with degree seeking students. When this occurs, non-degree seeking
students will not be allowed to enroll in the course(s). The application fee will not be refunded. A new application,
accompanying items, and fee must be submitted each semester a non-degree seeking student seeks to enroll.
- Go to https://oaa.uams.edu to apply as a non-degree seeking student. You will need to create a new
- account through this online application system and complete the necessary fields. You will be prompted to pay the application fee and complete the supplemental application at thistime.
- Official transcript indicating a minimum of an undergraduate degree sent directly from the institution where degree was awarded. Official transcripts should be mailed, in a sealed envelope directly from the institution to:
UAMS Fay W. Boozman College of Public Health,
Office of Admissions,
4301 West Markham, # 820,
Little Rock, AR 72205
- A non-refundable application processing fee must be paid to the COPH, which may be paid online by filling outthe online non-degree seeking application at the link above.
- Check the current application fee
- Application Deadlines