- Development and delivery of public health related training to industry and community
- Leadership development through power skills training
- Train-the-trainer course including the use of online platforms and employee/student engagement methods
- Interactive workshops and training on unconscious bias, microaggressions and team building
- Structured facilitation of public health topic discussions
- Regulatory training topics for OSHA and EPA compliance
- Skills assessment design for professional development and continuing education
- Over 20+ years of experience in the development and delivery of public health related training
- Instructional design based on adult learning concepts and the inclusion of current technology in the classroom and virtually
- Staff certified in instructional training
- Train-the-trainer courses developed with evaluation and feedback mechanisms.
- Staff experience across multiple industries: academic, aerospace, construction, engineering, food and beverage, government, healthcare, manufacturing, petrochemical, warehouse, and waste management
- Customized training to meet industry training needs through needs assessment
- Focus group facilitation for project design and goal development
- Assessment of existing project goals and objectives.
- Evaluation of program effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluation of project cost-effectiveness to determine value to the organization
- Continuous improvement planning and self-assessment tool development
- Over 15+ years of program evaluation through management systems processes
- Staff and Faculty resources in areas of research, economics, statistics, environmental, occupational safety, medical, and overall public health areas.
- Availability of large number of resources throughout University system
- Centrally located in Arkansas to reach partner organizations