Below are the application requirements, checklist and where to apply for each program. Don’t forget to view Application Deadlines for when to apply.
Need help with your UAMS Application? Use this guide to help you complete the UAMS online application.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Public Health
Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Occupational Health
Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Sciences
Graduate Certificate in Rural and Global Public Health
Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Analytics
Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Apply at SOPHAS
- Master in Public Health
- Doctor of Pharmacy and Master of Public Health (PharmD/MPH)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health (MD/MPH)
- Master of Public Service and Master of Public Health (MPS/MPH)
Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Apply at SOPHAS if you plan to apply to several MHA programs, and those programs are part of a College of Public Health at the universities to which you are applying; otherwise, use HAMPCAS. You can apply to either one, but only apply to one application service.
- To learn more about this program contact the MHA program in the Department of Health Policy and Management
Master of Science in Healthcare Data Analytics (MS HCDA)
For All Doctoral Programs
- To learn more about these programs contact the Office of Student and Alumni Affairs (501) 526-6647
- Apply at SOPHAS.org
- Complete COPH Supplemental Application
- Additional Application Procedures for International Applicants