Introductory Grant-Writing Series
Four sessions in November with successful UAMS grant writers!
For: Faculty, post-docs, residents, and fellows
12:00—1:00 pm UAMS Campus: RAHN 8240 auditorium NW Campus: PT Conference Room
Review of successful grant to include:
- Defining the idea (literature search & hypothesis development)
- Goal and specific aim setting
- Methods (collaborative process to address methodology)
- Statistics (methodological design and power)
- Why is this innovative?
- Time table and future direction
More information available here.
Click HERE to register for any, OR ALL, of these talks!