The mission of the Office of Student Affairs is to support all procedures related to student admissions, registration, administrative student advising and the monitoring of progress towards intended academic goals, management of student information systems, recruitment, career development, and alumni affairs activities. The Office of Student Affairs strives to provide students and faculty with the academic services needed in order for them to pursue the study of public health for the purpose of improving health and promoting the well-being of individuals, families, and communities in Arkansas through education, research, and service.
In working towards its mission, the Office of Student Affairs is committed to:
- Promoting a “customer service” attitude towards students and faculty by fostering a caring and positive, student-centered environment.
- Embracing diversity and responding in a culturally sensitive and responsive manner by personifying a practice of inclusion.
- Operating at all times with the highest levels of professionalism, ethical behaviors and practices.
- Functioning in a cooperative, collaborative, and enthusiastic manner.
- Providing the assurance of accessibility.
- Fostering the well-being of students.
Kevin Ryan, J.D., M.A.
Associate Dean of Student and Alumni Affairs
(501) 526 -6673
B. Marie Walker, M.A.
Director of Admissions and Student Relations
Director of Recruitment and Student Life Cycle
Roxanna M. Walker, B.A.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
College of Public Health
Office of Student Affairs
4301 W. Markham St. #820
Little Rock, AR 72205